S & I Water Solutions offers the entire spectrum of performance paper chemicals formulated to enhance the physical attributes of the paper products from wet and dry strength resins, internal alkaline sizes, surface sizes, and box board coating to specialty products such as charge modifiers and anionic trash collectors.
- COAGULANTS AND FLOCCULANTS
S&I offers a range of coagulants and focculants for use in the paper machine systems and their wastewater treatment plant
- WET AND DRY STRENGTH RESINS
The range of wet and dry resins are engineered for paper tissue and towelling, linerboard, liquid packaging, and carrier board.
- SIZING CHEMICALS
- Internal sizing - Internal alkaline sizes include AKD, ASA and ASA emulsifying agents. NovaSize AKD size is offered on acceptable solids basis and extraordinary performance efficiency. Similarly NovaSize ASA sizing system provides distinctive cost effectiveness.
- Surface Sizing - Surface sizes like NovaCote products meet the unique needs in newsprint, linerboard, and carrier board and gypsum applications.
- MICRO-BIOCIDES AND DEPOSIT CONTROL
The range of micro-biocides, dispersants, boil-out chemicals, are formulated, to remove build-up of slime, pitch, scale, other debris from dirty machines and process circuits.
- DE-FOAMERS AND ANTI-FORMERS
De-foamers act as a dual effective agent for efficient foam control in paper manufacturing systems. Certain grades of de-foamers are also used in the coating color kitchen.
- DE-INKING, REFINING AND BLEACHING ADDITIVES
Surfactant based de-inking agents as well as enzyme based de-inking agents are designed to remove and disperse ink from recycled furnish used in de-inking plants.
- PAPER DYES
A wide range of paper dyes offered in blue, violet, red, orange and green colors.
- COATING AGENTS
A ready-mix coating formulation can be used without any other coating chemical use. Also acrylic binders, rheology modiers, coating hardeners and dispersing agents are offered by S&I.